Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Sunday 30 November 2014

Earning Money Online

I don't really want to go into much depth with this post, as from 1st December 2014 I have decided to stop clicking ('PTC' - Paid To Click) in order to concentrate on different things. Since I started clicking I have earn't over $211 and certainly enjoyed my time clicking.

Evidence of ALL of my previous cash out's can be found here, whilst site's I'd personally recommend can be found here.

Here are a couple of images, showing how to save time and click multiple sights at the same time.



This image shows my everyday default screen setup, each of the sites that I clicked were clickable using the following configuration.



Here's a quick screen shot from my latest payout.



Good luck and enjoy your clicking :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment