Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Tuesday 17 February 2015

Phone storage is full, please delete useless files,... Uninstall appliactions

MY APOLOGIES, ALL PHOTOS HAVE BEEN REMOVED, I WILL TRY TO FIND AND REUPLOAD

Have you every been running out of storage space on your Android phone? Yet you hardly have any apps on the internal memory? Something is filling up your storage space and it's probably several hundred log files. If your anything like me, you will try your hardest to find out what is happening, and why so that you can fix it and share the solution. Hopefully this post could save you a lot of time, I have just spent all day trying (and succeeding) to fix this problem!


I kept getting this message every few minutes. The bad spelling got me initially thinking it was a virus or malware however later disproved.


As you can see, it says I have free space but also that storage is running out!


Continues to warn regarding decreased storage space.


Unable to uninstall any more apps from phone's main memory. Checked using Advanced SD Card Manager.


Still unable to install any new apps from Play store.


Using DiskUsage app and trial and error to track down the problem


Using Root Explorer to select all GPSDebug.log files.


Log files deleted, storage space regained whoop whoop!!

407.18MB Freed up from internal storage and I also turned off GPS logging too so hopefully this will not be happening again :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you, awful problem, but now solved.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Luis, I'm glad I've helped at least one person :-)

      Delete