Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Sunday 19 October 2014

Foreword

Hi, hello and welcome to my personal blog. Although it may seem a bit limited at first I will en-devour to provide useful (and hopefully moneysaving) information as well as a general sound board for things in everyday life.

As you can see from my username (expertPTC) I used to run a 'Paid to Click' (PTC) team and I earnt a fair amount of cash from doing so, Payment proofs (my own) are available to view here. I must get around to changing my profile details and will do soon. If you have an hour a day free and want some extra spending money then I would definitely recommend you look into PTC'ing as it can be quite good. Myself, I have now retired from PTC'ing as I don't have as much time on my hands these days due to other commitments.

No comments:

Post a Comment