Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Tuesday 14 July 2015

Android Games On Your PC



Recently my Chinese smartphone (an S3 Clone) got damaged and the screen was smashed. I decided it was cost effective to buy a whole new phone (£55 inc delivery) than it was to have my old screen repaired. Whilst waiting for the replacement phone to arrived I wanted to be able to keep my Android game Clash of Clans going..




This is where Bluestacks comes in very handy indeed, as you can see from the installation screen, you are able to play Clash of Clans using Bluestacks.






I only encountered one difficulty when installing Bluestacks Clash of Clans, this was that the game initially was reset as if I was only just starting to play.

I had a message come up asking to install Google Games, which after I downloaded and installed then allowed me to sign in and retrieve my actual base.

Happy Days, thank-you Bluestacks.

No comments:

Post a Comment