Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Wednesday 3 August 2016

Earn real money in your spare time


OK, OK, I know that we've been here before! However as this is SO easy to do I'm revisiting it as I need all the all money I can get at the moment.  For the 5 minutes I spend doing this a day it's well worth it.

I'll walk you through it, its really easy.


(i) Click on this banner ---------------------->>

(ii) You will be redirected to a site called 'NeoBux'

(iii) Sign up, confirm your email address and begin earning.


How do I earn?

Earning is easy, click on the 'View Advertisements' tab at the top right, you will then see a page with colored boxes, click on a box and then click again on the little red circle. A new page will open and once the time limit has expired you will be able to close the ad page. You will get credited straight into your Neobux account.



There are several other ways of earning on this site but the method above is by far the simplest and quickest available.


How do I catch all the ads available?

Again this is simple enough if you know how. If you click on the icon of a spanner and screwdriver just right of your username it will take you to your 'Personal Settings'

From within here, scroll down until you find the 'AdAlert Settings' and select Yes to Notifications. Make sure you re-enter your password and click 'Save Changes'



The next step is a little awkward as it depends on which internet browser you arr using, however

if you scroll right down to the very bottom of the page you will notice little grey boxes and the far right hand box says 'AdAlert'. Click this box and it will redirect you to their download page. Choose the browser that you are using and install the suitable AdAlert extension.

I use 'SRS Iron' browser myself and I just searched the Google Extensions library to find my extension.

Once that's installed every new ad that comes up you will receive a notification and you can go directly to the ad via your new extension. It's really handy saves you keep refreshing the 'View Advertisements' page too.


Make extra money referring your friends

Once your comfortable using the site, why not refer your friends to join also?



No comments:

Post a Comment