Ubetcha Ad Banner

Please visit our sponsors :
Support my blog please, click here

Saturday 5 September 2015

Foreign Transload [Unsolved]

Quite possibly you don't even understand the term 'transload', if this is the case then this post will not interest you in the slightest. However if you do understand then maybe this post could be of benefit to you.

I am certainly not going to explain transloading here in this quick post. So what's the point of writing this you ask? Simply. I have seven screenshots on my desktop which I want to get rid of and posting them up here could be a head start for somebody willing to continue with what I was trying to achieve.

OK, in simple terms, I have got so far. This could be good if you can get it working, and please let me know in the comments below and maybe you could help a lot of people!?!








Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment